Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cottage Style


Have you seen this newest edition of this special interest mag at the store?  
If you're a fan of a casual, relaxed, cozy, at-ease decor style, this publication is pure eye candy.  

I love darn near every single home featured in this magazine.  

And the first gorgeous home featured is that of Rachel Ashwell
 . . . sigh . . . 

Cottage Style
Cottage Style

Below, I'm sharing a small sampling of some of the beautiful homes featured in the mag. 

Cottage Style
Cottage Style
Cottage Style
Cottage Style
Cottage Style


The next batch of photos are pics found at a couple good sites.  

Fresh Home is where I found the following group of photos.

Fresh Home
Fresh Home
Fresh Home
Fresh Home

The photo below was found at Design Shuffle.  

Design Shuffle

If you haven't picked up this great publication yet, hopefully you can still find it.  
It's shelf date is to end on March 6.  It was worth every penny I paid.  
This one's definitely a keeper!





Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I think I'm going to have to see if I can get it, Carla! Great pictures!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I have looked at it so many times and now I am tempted to buy it! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful eye candy Carla! Angie xo

Becky Shander said...

Everything looks so dreamy...cozy yet uncluttered. Refined cottage style is so relaxed and inviting...definitely a look that inspires simple and meaningful living.

Lisa said...

I have it and love it plus comes with a free subscription card for 1 year free of a magazine. I can't recall which mag exactly but think it is Better Homes and Gardens?

Related Posts with Thumbnails