Saturday, June 4, 2011

An Afternoon Treat

After a very long ~ but very productive ~ week of working in the gardens, sprucing up the landscaping and  getting all the pots and planters filled with beautiful blooms, a little relaxing mid-afternoon treat on the deck is certainly in order.


Homemade bruschetta and an icy cold Orange Crush.

Mmmmmm . . . yummy and refreshing!



Orange Crush:
Equal parts Mandarin Vodka, Patron Citronge (or any brand orange/citrus liqueur), fresh squeezed orange juice (or a good quality store bought) over ice, topped off with Sprite. 



It's the perfect Summer-time cocktail.




Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

4 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Beautiful...colorful and refreshing. Ah summertime!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Okay! We always have a bottle of Mandarin Vodka in the freezer (for Cosmos...and don't hate me but I think I need a change!) :) I will definitely give the Orange Crush a try. Thanks.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Presentation is half of the equation and I just had to sit and stare at your first photo. So charming with all those bright colors!!
Have a great Sunday.
Mary Lou

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Wow! Yummy! That snack is making me hungry! Will work for free snack! lol! Angie xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails