Monday, September 27, 2010

THE WINNER!

Thanks to all of you who left nice comments on my One-Year Blogiversary post.  I'm literally pulling the winning name as I'm composing this post . . . this is the hardest . . . I want you all to be winners . . . 

The winner is . . . Tara from Crafting into Sanity!!!


Blogger Tara said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Love the halloween goodies.
September 26, 2010 4:52 PM

Thanks so much for participating, Tara!  Please email me ~ cosmogirlcarla@gmail.com ~ with your snail-mail address.  

Here's another look at Tara's winnings.  
(Sorry for the blurry photos.  I had just finished working out, and my arms were shaking so badly!)

Happy Halloween 
Pennant Banner





Spooky Black 
Crow Garland






Demure Witch Portrait





Thanks for visiting! 
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

3 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, pooh-whoo, LOL :(

Congrats, Tara!!

xxoo
Marsha

marie said...

Yippee for Tara!

Hopemore Studio said...

Congrats to Tara!

Thanks for the extra peek, I may have to drag out my paper supplies and make something Halloween-y!

Angie

Related Posts with Thumbnails