Saturday, January 16, 2010

A SNEAK PEAK AND WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THOSE CANDY CANES



Sharing a little sneak peak of just a few of the new items I'll be stocking in my Etsy Shop come Monday.






What ever can we do with all those left over candy canes???

Why, make Valentine's Day heart candy, of course!




And because I certainly can't be wasteful and throw away the left over melted candy coating, I had to dip strawberry mallows in the liquidy yumminess and roll them in the crushed canes.



Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

6 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Carla, I am really looking forward to seeing what goes in your Etsy shop the sneak peaks look great.

Smart ideas on the candy canes, the marshmallow treats would be awfully hard to stay out of.

Angie

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Love all your creations and the candy cane hearts are wonderful!!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Can't wait to see everything in full, Carla! Love the ideas with the candy canes ~ I think the marshmallow one is my favorite {I love marshmallow}.

What you said on my blog is funny, I agree! I find myself thinking of bloggy friends when I see something in a store that reminds me of them, too!

Darlene said...

The things for your shop look WONDERFULLY cute and that candy looks delicious! Love the marshmallow idea. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.♥

Jerri said...

I love those left over candy cane hearts! You have beautiful ideas...

Jerri

marie said...

Hi Carla ~ check out this slight variation of your candy cane hearts (link below). I'm making a bunch of these. Thansk for the marshmallow idea...I love it.

I'm looking forward to the re-opening of your Etsy shop ~ love the little peeks!

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/01/candy-cane-hearts.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails