Thursday, December 31, 2009

WHERE DO YOU CREATE?


oh, the "stuff" that skirt hides! behind that skirt are rolling organizing bins with more fabric, scrapbook/paper crafting supplies and lots and lots of rubber stamp sets (I used to be a Stampin' Up representative.)

I've linked up with

where she's showcasing bloggers' craft rooms, studios, closets . . . any area where one can let their creative juices flow.



cardstock - 8-1/2x11 and 12x12

vertical storage of all my printed scrapbook paper.

Check out some of the links for great inspiration for your own creative space. Checking out PK's blog is a must while you're there. She offers some great inspiration and eye candy of her own at her fabulous site.


hardware organizing drawers purchased from the home center that I spray painted white. each drawer holds a different alphabet letter.

tall cabinet houses most of my quilting fabric.




just a sampling of my rubber stamps on display.


some words of inspiration (rub-on words).


Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

4 comments:

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Carla... that is so neat! (in both senses of the word!!) Always looking to redo my studio, just need to push the walls out a few feet!
Happy Happy New Year!!
paula:)

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

I am drooling. DROOLING over your room. Wow... it's pretty, and organized... oh, please invite me over to play! :)

~Amy

The Feathered Nest said...

OMYGOODNESS Carla!!! Your studio is AMAZING girl!!!! I love it all so much ~ I hope you have an amazing New Year sweetie!!! hugs and love, Dawn

BellaRosa said...

My stars...all I can say as I look at my own bebe studio in complete disaray and confusion..is that my bebe studio and I, are in complete awe and drooling at how everything has a place and looks so inviting...One day...one day :) Rose

Related Posts with Thumbnails