Monday, December 7, 2009

Scenes From Our Holiday Home - Act One



I'm so late for Tracey's Holiday Home Tour. It's a shame, really. I was so excited, and well, almost honored to have her feature me on her blog. And then to have the untimely when is it ever timely, right??? loss of my hard drive, and the loss of all my pics have me pretty much miss out, has been a little disappointing. But, I promised I'd get some pics up, and here they are. For me, decorating and tweaking around the house for Christmas never stops. It's all part of the "celebration" in a way. I'll be futzing with the decor right up until the big day itself!

The following scenes were all captured from around my living room. I don't want to overload you with pictures all in one post, so tomorrow I'll post some scenes from other rooms around house.








My grandmother's punch bowl set I just acquired at Thanksgiving. I'm so thrilled I finally got it!











The inspiration to create these paper trees came from Anthropolgie's NYC store window.






Thanks for stopping by for a peak at some of our favorite Holiday decorations. Come on back tomorrow for a sneak peak at little more Holiday cheer!

Click here for Act 2 and here for Act 3.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Holidays.

7 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Carla

I just love all your vintage goodies and your style. Great job getting all that done.

Now...can you please to my house and decorate for me???
Angie

Darlene said...

Oh Carla your living room area is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE it all!

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Carla...all so beautiful! Love all the glitter! Can't wait to see more!
paula:)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Carla! Love seeing all your pics. Everything looks so nice! I love your tree and the ornaments in the punch bowl!

No snow here! {thankfully} It went right around Long Island!

Michael, Trisha, Grace, and Anna said...

♥ your decorations! Your home looks fabulous, very festive!
May you be blessed beyond measure this Holiday Season!
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings~ Trisha

Jan said...

Beautious! Love the "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" sign and the Merry Christmas one also. I am all about the words. Thanks for the peak!

Charity said...

Can I come and shop at your house, I love so many of your things and know just where I would put them at my house. The red deer is my favorite. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails